I love to bake. Ever since I was a little girl I can remember helping my mom bake cookies and always loving to help her with any sweets she was making. I usually volunteer to bring sweets to parties so I have the opportunity to whip up something sweet and not have it sit around my house so I can eat the whole batch. Let’s be honest, I have no self-control when it comes to sweets and will eat the whole dessert if it is left with me! I am a sucker for anything when chocolate and peanut butter and so is basically my whole family. I was looking for a dessert to make for Mother’s Day dinner we were hosting at our house when I came across this recipe. It is super simple to make and it was a total crowd pleaser. I ended up making it again later that week for another dinner party we hosted! The great thing about it is that you can make it the night before and not have to worry about baking anything in the oven the day of an event you are hosting. Plus, it even includes some Greek yogurt so it is totally considered healthy right? I mean when can you really ever go wrong with a chocolate peanut butter combo?? Think of it as a big, cold version of a Reese’s. YUM!
This no bake chocolate peanut butter pie is an easy yet delicious pie for your next party.
- 1 Oreo premade pie crust
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- Whip Cream for topping pie
- In a medium bowl stir together the peanut butter, greek yogurt and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour peanut butter filling into the Oreo pie crust for your bottom layer.
- In a small bowl melt chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and repeat until chocolate chips are fully melted. This may take about 2 or 3 times until they are fully melted.
- Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk to the melted chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the chocolate filling on top of the peanut butter layer and make sure it is smooth.
- Place pie in the refrigerator and let chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator and let sit for about 5 minutes. Then slice and serve with whip cream.