The moment it turned October I jumped on the Pumpkin train. One of my favorite things about October is quite possibly pumpkin everything! I have been making these pumpkin cookies for the past couple of years and they are one of my favorite recipes because they are so easy to whip up. Not to mention, they are super delicious and hubby approved! 🙂 They have more of a fluffy cake texture then your normal cookie and could also be made as a muffin. I also like to think because they are only from three ingredients that they are on the healthier side. I mean pumpkin has a lot of good healthy skin benefits right? Whip some of these up…I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Three Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
Recipe from Yummy Healthy Easy
- 1 – Box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 – 15 oz Can of Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Cup Mini Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix spice cake mix and can of pumpkin until fully combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop cookie dough by tablespoon onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cookie comes out clean.