1. Plaid Mini Skirt. This style of skirt is one of my favorites. I’m not going to lie; I may own 3 colors of this style already. It is so comfortable and how perfect would this skirt be for the Holiday’s? I know it’s only October and I’m not one to skip over holidays (hello Halloween and Thanksgiving!) but since this skirt is under $40 you might want to snatch it up now. Plus the elastic waistline is perfect for all of the holiday eating…bring on the seconds!
2. Rose Gold and Burgundy Watch. You really can never go wrong with a Michael Kors watch. I love the simple and clean style of this watch but love the added pop of burgundy. It would go perfectly with so many fall outfits because of the deep color added with the rose gold. Need a little more bling? This version will do the trick!
3. Waterfall Cardigan. One can never have too many cardigans! They are such an easy staple to throw on and go while still looking cute. This waterfall style is one of my favorites because it is breezy and a longer length in back, which makes it perfect for leggings or jeans. Olive is another color that is great for fall and this just looks like the perfect soft cardigan to snuggle up in on a chilly day.
4. Fringe Ankle Booties. I seriously can’t get enough of these booties. We all know my obsession for fringe (can I add it to everything?) and these booties are no exception. They come in four colors but the gray is my favorite. They are the perfect neutral and can be worn with just about any color, which is always a bonus. The braided detailing along the topline puts the perfect finishing touch on these booties.
5. Gold Serving Utensils. I have been contemplating purchasing gold flatware for a while. I think it would be the perfect addition to any dinner party and would make your whole dinner setting even if it was simple look fancy. I have my eyes on these sets (1, 2, 3) and just have not been able to take the plunge yet. It is a large financial cost to buy a full set so I just keep thinking about it. Until then, how great are these gold serving pieces. I still get the effect of gold flatware with out having to take the full plunge on gold flatware. Win!