1. Starla Gold Necklace. The newest collection from Kendra Scott just launched and you could add every piece to my ever-growing obsession. The new Mirror Mirror collection is totally dreamy and I love all of the gunmetal and the soft hues of blue laced agate. The necklaces are perfect for layering, including the one I have linked above. All of the colors make me feel like I am floating in a winter wonderland! Also dying over this necklace, earrings, ring and bracelet.
2. Pink Lokai Bracelet. I love the story behind the Lokai bracelet. The bracelet has elements from the highest and lowest points of the earth, helping the person wear it to remember to live a balanced lifestyle. Lokai has come out with this pink version and will donate $1 for each bracelet sold to Susan G. Komen. I have already snatched mine up…have you??
3. Colorblock Bow Back Dress. Oh my gosh this dress…perfection! I love simplicity of the front of the dress and the colorblock scheme. The open back and oversize bow are whimsical and to DIE for! With the holidays just around the corner, this would be the perfect dress for all of those fancy holiday parties. Since the price on this stunning dress is a little steep, here is a lower price point version that I also adore.
4. Fur Pom Key Chain. I immediately fell in love with the Sophie Hulme key chain when I first saw it. The fur pom pom characters are playful and unique way to add personality to your bag. The price point was not ideal for me so I found this version above. It comes in multiple colors and just might be my favorite addition to any purse or key ring! Bring on the pom poms!
5. Haircalf Flat Clutch. This clutch is the perfect neutral clutch. Not only is it stunning but also it is so versatile. You could carry this wearing jeans or a black tie dress. Dress it up or down this is seriously the perfect clutch. I have this version and the quality is impeccable and I know you can get a lot of wear out of this clutch!