1. OneHope Pink Glitter Edition Chardonnay. What’s not to love about a pink glittery bottle AND drinking for a good cause. For every two bottles that are purchased, you help fund one clinical trial for women with breast cancer. So many women each year are diagnosed with breast cancer and many of you know people who have been affected by it. Get to drinking friends! Not to mention, OneHope is a rock star company that picks different causes to give back such as breast cancer and pediatric cancer research.
2. Blooming Sequin Bracelet Cuff. Oh my gosh, this whole collection of blooming garden item pieces is stunning. I saw the pieces in the store the other day and couldn’t get over how pretty and unique they are. This cuff is the perfect edition to any cocktail dress or to dress up a t-shirt and jeans.
3. Dancer Tank. Well this was an easy edition for my Friday Favorites. A relaxed fit tank that has a positive message and talks about dance…perfection! This drapey style tank is one of my favorite style to work out in because it is so breathable and not constricting. All dancers or dancers at heart need this tank!
4. Collarless Woven Cape. Last winter I wore vests just about every day. My vest collection is slightly out of control. The reason I loved wearing vests so much is that they keep you body warm with out having to wear to many layers. This cape has the same effect but is so chic and could make any outfit look elegant. I love that you could pair this with jeans or a dress. I definitely have my eye on this!
5. Suede D’Orsay Pumps. D’Orsay pumps are heels that are universally flattering. A D’Orsay heel shows the arch of your foot and does a fantastic job of lengthening your legs. A short girls dream! I love the simplicity of these heels yet the Italian suede makes them work for multiple seasons. They are almost too pretty to wear…keyword ALMOST!
Have a great weekend! As always, thanks for reading. 🙂