1. Cream Feather Top. If my closet could consist of fringe trim and feather trim items only, I would be a happy girl. This feather trim top is the perfect top for a night out on the town! Since the feathers add so much, you don’t even have to add too many accessories. Pair this top with denim or colored skinnies and you will stand out in the crowd all night.
2. “Leave Your Mark” by Aliza Licht. For someone like me who is still trying to figure out the blogging, social media and PR world, this book could not be more perfect. Aliza Licht, the girl behind social media twitter phenomenon, DKNYPRGIRL (Donna Karan and DKNY) wrote this book about her experiences and how she got to where she is. She was one of the first people in the fashion industry to embrace social media and she totally rocked it! This book is not only inspiring it is incredibly witty and full of sassy information to rock your career and social media.
3. Printed T-Shirt Dress with Tassel Details. This dress is not something that I would normally be drawn to. The length is a little longer then I normally wear and the color scheme isn’t typical for me. There is something about this dress, besides the tassels because we all know I love those that I really adore. It is simple t-shirt dress yet the fun print and tassels add the perfect pizazz. It could be worn for running errands or for a night out…talk about a multi purpose dress!
4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle. This is my all time favorite pumpkin candle from Bath and Body Works. Sometimes pumpkin scented candles can be overwhelming, but this candle is just right. When the weather felt like fall this weekend I had to bust this bad boy out. Now that it is hot again here in Houston, I still have it burning and am pretending the leaves are changing colors and we have cooler temperatures again.
5. Lace Up Pumps. In my dream world I would own these beauties. Swoon! Unfortunately, they don’t fit into my budget right now. Good news is that there are multiple versions of lace up pumps that are budget friendly and very similar to the more expensive version. These lace up pumps come in multiple colors and materials and look way more expensive then they actually are. I love the cobalt version also!