It’s hard to believe that today marks the 14th anniversary of September 11 and the horrible terrorist attacks on the United States. A day never to be forgotten.
1. Gold Fringe Clutch. It’s official; I have jumped on the fringe trend and don’t plan on stopping with my obsession anytime soon. This Rebecca Minkoff gold metallic bag is a fabulous statement piece. You can use the strap and wear the bag as a crossbody or take the strap off and have the perfect clutch for a night out on the town. This bag is perfect for travel since it is two bags in one and you don’t have to pack an additional clutch. I can’t get enough of the gold metallic fringe and also love this rose gold version!
2. Off-Shoulder Top. Another item I can’t get enough of are off-shoulder tops. They show just the right amount of skin with out being too over the top. I adore the oversized ruffle on this top. The print is the perfect tiny gingham pattern and would look adorable with black skinnies for a night out on the town. This top also comes in black, which is equally as perfect as the gingham version. Now the tough choice…which version do I choose?!
3. USB Leather Tassel. Are you that person whose phone is always dying? Then this tassel key chain will be your new best friend. This tassel key chain can clip on to your purse or keys and conveniently has USB and lighting connectors hidden in the mix. What a chic way to carry around two items that most of us need on a daily basis.
4. Ankle Bootie. I am always on the hunt for the perfect neutral bootie for fall and winter. I think that my hunt is over with these booties. They have a 3″ chunky heel, which makes them manageable for any women on the go and come in just about every neutral color you could ever ask for. I really love this gray leather version because the color would fit perfectly into my wardrobe. Plus, real leather for under $100…sign me up for that please!
5. Herringbone Pom Pom Throw. We all know I also have a thing for pom poms on just about anything. When I saw this throw from Furbish Studios I immediately fell in love with it. The bright color options plus the pom poms would bring fun to just about any room. I love a big comfy throw and can just imagine myself curled up on the sofa with this throw.