1. ‘Lexi’ Bucket Bag. Bucket bags are still a trend that is in full force. I have wanted a bucket bag since last fall and this one is currently on sale with the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (the sale ends on Sunday though!) This one I feel like is the perfect size, not to big or not to small. The chain strap is adjustable and the tassels are a great addition to any bag!
2. ‘Rodillo-Hi’ Wedge Sandal. These wedges have so many amazing details. First off, laces on heels are all the rage right now (example A, B, C). This pair of wedges not only has laces but eye-catching laser cut out detailing that makes them stand out from the crowd. The perfect neutral wedge with all the details a girl could need! Can’t get enough of these beauties!
3. ‘Flirt’ Ruffle Back Jacket. Another awesome item that is part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. This jacket comes in 6 colors and I may just want one in every color. The ruffle detail on the back- yes please! There are also thumbholes to keep your hands warm and to keep the sleeves from creeping up. I might just be kind of obsessed with this work out jacket.
4. Harmony Heeled Sandals. I usually try to not have two pairs of shoes on my Friday Favorites but I couldn’t pass these up! The metallic gold and chunky heel makes these perfect for the summer. When attending outdoor events I’m all about a wedge or a chunky heel so you can walk on whatever surface you might be on. Of course not only do I love these shoes for their color, heel and style, but add a bow and I’m for sure sold! These heels also come in a blue printed material version that will stand out from the crowd.
5. Off the Coast Layered Necklace. Layering necklaces is an art that can be done completely right or completely wrong. With this necklace, you will always get it right with two necklaces built into one! Typically I like to layer with a little bit longer necklace but this set stood out to me with its beautiful yet neutral stones.