1. Ring Holder. Can we talk about genius this design is?! I have my ring holder for my engagement and wedding band but also find myself trying to shove about 8 other pieces of costume jewelry on there. With this simple acrylic design, you can keep all of your rings on display and out so you always know what you have to wear!
2. Studded T-Strap Flat. The other day while I was at Neiman Marcus I passed by the display of Valentino Rockstud heels and flats and couldn’t stop staring at them. A girl can dream right?! As I left Neiman Marcus I headed over to Nordstrom’s just to browse since the Anniversary sale is happening (what…you haven’t heard about it on social media or any other girl’s blog? LOL). While walking through the shoe department…aka my heaven…I found these flats. There design is super similar to the Valentino flats BUT they are currently on sale for $60. What a steal! I adore the blush color but they also come in black, red and leopard calf hair print. Too perfect!
3. Off Shoulder Dress. With the heat in full force (hello 111 degree weather…ick) I can’t get enough of wearing dresses. It’s too hot to even think of wearing jeans. I have always loved off the shoulder style in shirts and dresses. The shoulders are one area that can be sexy with our really showing that much skin. This dress is the perfect date night dress. I adore the slight ruffle it has to the seam and the off shoulder neckline and like how light weight and flowy it is.
4. Criss Cross Bracelet. This bracelet is simple but there is something about its simplicity that I love. The criss cross design in the hammered gold finish really makes it stand out. You could wear it alone or stack with other bracelets for a rocking arm party! I also love that you can adjust the size of the bracelet because I have super small wrists and have trouble getting any bracelet to fit.
5. Slanted Top Clutch. This is yet another simple clutch with impeccable detailing. The slanted zip top with gold zipper makes this bag stand out more then just your typical black clutch. I love good details and asymmetric design I could not pass up sharing with you!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!