First, thank you all SO much for your sweet words on my blogiversary post! You really know how to make a girl’s day! 🙂
1. #OnlyRosé. I have been on a MAJOR Rosé kick this summer. I love to drink red wine but it is just too hot to drink right now. S’well bottles are incredible and can keep your drinks cold for up to 24 hours. Perfect to pour that bottle of Rosé in your S’well and take for brunch! No one will even know it’s not water right?!
2. Gabrielle Statement Necklace. Y’all…the new Kendra Scott Mystic Bazaar Collection is amazing!! I think I say that about every new collection of Kendra’s but this one really stands out to me. It is inspired by Kendra’s trip to Dubai and has stunning stones, colors and textures. I love the white howlite as it reminds me of marble and am also dying over this, this and this. My ever-growing Kendra addiction and collection continues.
3. Trisha Exotic Slides. I immediately fell in love with the simplicity of these slides yet love that the animal print gives them a little sass. The chunky heel makes them comfortable and the neutral color makes them versatile to wear with anything. These beauties are also on sale right now, which is always a win in my book!
4. Nightshirt. The number one rule of cooking in my book…”If you don’t succeed, order pizza. Cheers to that! This is the the perfect top to lounge around the house in or for a casual weekend look with leggings. It is also the perfect time to buy this top because it is part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! A lot of their nightshirts and sweatshirts are on sale so stock up now.
5. Whale-Tail Measuring Cups. I mean because who doesn’t need whale measuring cups? Not only are they functional but also they are adorable enough to keep out stacked on your counter as decor. You could totally step up your baking game with these cute measuring cups!