1. Carry on Cocktail Kit. This is one of my favorite finds recently. With all the traveling I have been doing recently, this kit would have come in handy! You can choose between an Old Fashioned kit and Gin and Tonic kit. Each kit includes all the sides and tools to make your cocktail. All you have to do is order the liquor on the plane and you can play mixologist! Not to mention, the packaging is too cute!
2. Aloha Beaches Fan. I just couldn’t pass up adding this fan into this weeks round up. A fan that has pineapples on it and says “Aloha Beaches” is just too funny and cute. Fan yourself in style with this cute and budget friendly fan. It is perfect to throw in your bag for when you are super hot outside and need some extra air.
3. Wet Bikini Bag. This bag is perfect to throw in your beach tote and go. The bag features a waterproof coated canvas interior so you can thrown you wet bikini in there and not have to worry about everything else in your bag getting wet. Not to mention how precious is the polka dot print? Anyone have an itsy bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka dot bikini to throw in this bag?? 🙂
4. Pom Pom Tote. Navy and pink is one of my favorite color schemes. In fact it was the colors for my wedding! I was immediately drawn to this straw tote for the colors and then saw the added addition of the pom poms puff tassels and fell even more in love. It is the perfect size for you to use at the beach or just out and about running errands.
5. Tassel Earrings. I fell in love with these earrings on Baublebar a while ago and they are finally back in stock! Obviously I am a sucker with anything with tassels and tassel earrings are no exception. They incorporate marble (one of my favorite neutrals) studs with the bright and sassy pink tassel. These would add the perfect pop of color to any outfit!
I hope everyone has a safe and festive Fourth of July. Cheers to America! Thanks for stoping by!