In exactly a week Derek and I are heading to Italy for 8 days and I could not be more excited! I’ve never been overseas and I am excited to explore and see Rome and Florence. Plus, this is a much-needed get away and some time away from the real world. If you have any recommendations to see in Rome and Florence, please leave me a comment!
Happy FriYAH! This week ended up being pretty short due to the awful flooding in Houston on Monday night. I didn’t go into work until late on Tuesday so this has basically been a 3-day work week. Our house was fine but a lot of people around us were affected by the flooding and I’m thankful everyone we know is safe.
1. Personalized Bedside Water Carafe. The design of this product caught my eye. We have all awakened in the middle of the night dying of thirst and wishing we had water by our bed…especially after a night of drinking! The struggle is so real getting out of bed to get a glass of water during the night. Now you can have the chic design of the personalized water carafe with the cup on top. You can keep this on your nightstand and it will look a lot nicer then a bunch of water bottles.
2. Flamingo Night Dress. This nightshirt says “Let’s Flamingle” and I can’t help but love it. One flamingo has a bow tie and the other has a bow kicking her leg up making one of the cutest images. A fun addition to add to anyone’s pajamas! It is unfortunately sold out but you can get an email when it is back in stock. Forever 21 is really great about letting you know when they re-stock items which is awesome.
3. Jelly Sava Sandal. My love for jellies started at the age of 5. I had jelly flats that I loved. I am pretty sure I convinced my mom I needed to wear them with every outfit. Then later in elementary school I had jelly sandals which I wore until they broke. These jelly sandals are no exception to my love for jellies. If you love these Rebecca Minkoff sandal then these are a great option at a great price point. Heads up this jelly version is on sale! The blush color is dainty and perfect for summer and who doesn’t need a pair of studded jellies to satisfy their craving?!
4. Frayed Marble Print Scarf. Marble print is still one of my favorite subtle prints to wear. The combination of shades of black, white and grey are delicate yet a print that adds an instant, high fashion inspiration to your look. Even better news is that I found this scarf for under $10 so you are not going to want to miss out on adding this to your wardrobe.
5. Glitter Pineapple Purse. Y’all are not going to believe where I found this little gem…the girls’ section of J. Crew! How stinking cute is this pineapple purse? It might be a little bit on the small side but I think it would be perfect for a night out. Who doesn’t need a glittery pineapple purse in their life? Seriously it doesn’t get much cuter then this.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!