1. Bow Back Skater Dress. Are you looking for a light, easy dress for the summer? This ladylike dress is super flattering and of course I love the bow keyhole back. A simple dress with a fun back may be one of my favorite kinds of dress. PLUS this dress is only $48 so you could buy it in black, red and blue if you wanted to!
2. Pineapple Tea Towel. I ran into Paper Source last weekend to pick up a card for Mother’s Day and just happened to find these adorable pineapple towels. In person the colors are vibrant and absolutely perfect for my kitchen. A pineapple is the international symbol for hospitality (that is why you see it in a lot of hotel logos and such) and a great way to add some hospitality to your home! These towels come as a set of three and I adore them!
3. Pitch Perfect Mug. I had to show some Pitch Perfect love in this week Friday Favorites! Derek and I are obsessed (aka we quote it ALL the time) with the first movie and cannot wait to see the second. This mug sums up our Pitch Perfect obsession to a tee. If you haven’t seen Pitch Perfect I highly recommend you go watch it ASAP because it is Aca-Awesome! I am hoping to see the 2nd movie sometime this weekend or next! I need some Fat Amy in my life!
4. Strut Your Stuff Kissing Flamingo Clutch. I’ve died and gone to Flamingo heaven. Kate Spade has a new line of flamingo print purses, clothing and accessories and it is to die for. This clutch instantly called my name when I saw it. I mean how could you not want this beauty for the summer time? This clutch would be perfect for summer parties or that tropical vacation you are going on. I love how unique this clutch is and it is a great conversation starter and a way to show off your fun personality.
5. Riot Metal Trim Sandals. Everyone needs a good statement pair of sandal heels for the summer time. These Topshop sandals hit the spot for me. With a lot of summer weddings outside, these shoes are perfect so you are not sinking into the grass or cobble roads. They offer a chunky heel, a beautiful strappy design and are accented with a gold trim on the toe and heel. They come in this dainty blush color or you can kick it up a notch with the bright yellow or green color options.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!