TGIF! My life has been SO crazy and I have been out of town every weekend it feels like for the past month. This weekend I am going to Dallas to see one of my college roommates get married! 2015 is the year of weddings for Derek and I. I think we seriously have like 15 that we are invited to this year! Needless to say I am looking forward to a few weekends home to get my life back together! What fun plans do you have for the weekend?
1. Forever 21 Strappy Back Sports Bra. So I came across this sports bra because I fell in love with Lululemon’s Free to Be Wild Sports Bra. I am a sucker for a fun back on anything and this sports bra is awesome. I didn’t really love the $48 price tag on Lululemon’s version so I searched for similar bras at a cheaper price point and came across this one. It comes in two color options and is only $14.90…. with that price you can buy both for less than one at Lululemon. Win! I am a sucker for a deal and had to share this one. The quality is impressive for Forever 21 and this version is not as low cut as the Lululemon version.
2. Francesca’s Wine Bottle Spoon Rest. How cute is this spoon rest? I absolutely love that it looks like a wine bottle and would be fabulous in any kitchen. I know when I’m cooking with my girlfriend’s wine (or champagne) is always involved and this is so fitting! Even if the dinner turns out bad, we can always have our liquid diet right?
3. Target Striped Pouch with Beaded Tassels. Y’all my tassel obsession is out of control. Between my tassel trim dress and all of the fun tassel accessories I can’t stop. This pouch is no exception. I adore the bright colors and the beading on the tassels. This would look great with a bright colored outfit or just a simple black dress. Run to your nearest Target to find this beauty!
4. Lancôme ‘Bi-Facil’ Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover. This is by far the best eye makeup remover on the market. I have been using this since I started wearing makeup and through my dance competition days. It takes off the most stubborn eye makeup and even waterproof mascara. I don’t wear Lancôme products but my Grandma use to give me all of her free samples from them and I instantly became hooked. A little goes a long way and a large bottle will last you forever.
5. Topshop Trim Overlay Sundress. This looks like the perfect sundress for a hot summer day. I love the scallop detailing on the straps and the back features a split-back hem showing just the right amount of skin. Once again, a fun back on an item is the way to my heart and this did the trick! The embroidered lace dresses it up just the perfect amount and you can chose from white or black color options. It looks like it would be so comfortable and breezy and I can’t wait to get my hands on this dress!