How is it already April?? 2015 is flying by! I hope everyone survived April Fools Day and didn’t get pranked too badly. I have fond memories of Easter as a kid: Waking up early to see if the Easter bunny came to our house, chasing my brother around the house to get the most eggs, wearing a pretty Easter dress to church (including my FAVORITE bow with Easter eggs on it) and celebrating the true reason of Easter. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite ideas and past times to share with you to have a Hoppy Easter! 🙂 Still need some last minute Easter dress inspiration? Check out my picks here.
1. Carrot Mimosas – Kitchen Treaty
The CUTEST way to drink a mimosa on Easter! Pop Fizz Clink!
2. Easter Bunny Pancake – Taste of Home
A tasty and cute bunny pancake to kick off the holiday.
3. Peep Centerpiece – Taste of Home
I don’t like peeps but this is an adorable floral arrangement for Easter!
4. Jelly Bean Tree – Crafty Sisters
A unique way to use jelly beans to decorate your home.
5. Glitter Easter Eggs – Celeb Baby Laundry
I always loved dying eggs as a kid and I love the twist on this with glitter!
6. Easter Deviled Eggs – Cincy Shopper
I love deviled eggs anytime of year. If I see them on a menu as an appetizer I am usually ordering them. This is a great way to use your dyed eggs to enjoy deviled eggs!
7. Cereal Eggs – Surprise Easter Egg Rice Krispies Treats: Celebrations
Cereal eggs with a surprise filling!
Fruity Pebble Easter Eggs – Handmade in the Heartland
Another great cute presentation of cereal eggs with free printable to have an “Egg-celent Easter.
8. Easter Oreo Bark – Lil Luna
9. A look at What 100 Calories of Easter Candy Looks Like – PopSugar
We all know the calories in candy can add up quickly but it’s shocking to see how it looks in pictures.
10. Tone it Up Easter Bunny Workout – Tone it Up
An Easter themed workout so you can eat all of these fun treats and candy.