1. Tory Burch Lilah Wedges. These wedges are the essence of spring! The bright blue braided leather straps and the jute wedges combine to make the perfect nautical wedge. They also come in brown but I love the stand out color of the bright blue. Tory Burch has their Spring Event sale happening right now and the more you spend the more you save. Stock up on your favorites now because this sale ends on Monday! I also love this purse in rose, fold-over clutch, sandals and the list goes on!
2. Sole Society Flamingo Scarf. I recently bought a t-shirt with flamingos on it and can’t get enough of it. When I saw this scarf on the Sole Society site I knew it would be a perfect addition to my scarf collection. I love to throw on a lightweight scarf with a t-shirt during the summer for a great casual look. This would definitely do the trick! 🙂
3. J. Crew Tassel Clutch. This clutch is perfection. I am in awe of how beautiful it is! The sleek acrylic box gives a very clean and modern look for a night out. The added tassel brings in the touch of sass and every girl needs that! I am crushing on the blush color and love the accents of gold, navy and teal.
4. Bauble Bar Lapis Fringe Ear Jackets. Ear jackets may be one of my new favorite silhouettes for earrings. I love that you can wear them casually or dress them up. I wear my 360 studs allllllll the time and get so many compliments on them. These ear jackets are a little different then the 360 studs but I love the shape. The turquoise triangle gives the classic look while the spikes behind give just the right amount of boho punk.
5. Vodka Zinger. This is such a unique and awesome product! This my friends is a vodka infuser. You can stick fruit, vegetables and herbs in the base of the jar and it will infuse your vodka inside. No more buying flavored vodka with artificial flavors or excess sugar when you can make your own! My friend Megan told me about this and she said it is the perfect size that if you don’t like your concoction then you don’t waste a large amount of vodka. I can’t wait to try this out!
Have a great weekend! Thanks for stoping by!