1. Chic Buds Crossbody Power Purse. How many times have you been out and your cell phone has died on you and you can’t charge it until you get home. I know it has happened to me plenty of times and usually at the worst moment possible. Enter this purse. It has a built in slim battery that you can plug your phone directly into and charge. What a great idea!! No need to lug your charger around anymore with this purse that has style and function all in one.
2. Pineapple Lace-Up Sneakers. Pineapple mania is in full force for me. These slip on sneakers are perfect for a day out in the sun. This playful print gives your plain old sneakers the perfect pop! For $15.00 you can’t pass these up!
3. Anthropologie Ponta Silk Scarf. Oh.my.gosh.y’all…I saw this scarf in Anthropologie the other day and instantly fell in love! The colors, print and details are all perfection. I adore the pop of coral in the tassels and the added polka dots for the perfect amount of fun. Not to mention this scarf is silky, lightweight and perfect to dress up a simple sundress or t-shirt.
4. ShopbellaC Brunch Tee. There is no better meal than brunch. Fact. A meal where you can eat delicious breakfast food AND drink boozy drinks such as mimosas and Bloody Marys…the BEST! This shirt from ShopbellaC is too perfect! It basically states my life on a t-shirt. Brunch, mimosa, repeat. Yes please!
5. Pottery Barn Teen Laurel Beauty Collection. This was a random find from Pottery Barn teen (yes teen…I know I’m definitely not a teen) and I love the presentation for your vanity. The spot in the middle is perfect for you makeup brushes and then your other makeup and accessories can go on the tray. It keeps everything contained while keeping your vanity stylish. This tray is also currently on sale!