TGIF!! I am beyond excited for this weekend. I am going to Dallas and get to see all of my best friends! A VERY overdue reunion was needed to see all of them and I can’t wait to catch up. It is always non-stop fun and laughing with them and reminds me of all of our crazy college days. Not to mention when I get home on Sunday Derek and I are going to see Luke Bryan at the Houston Rodeo! We haven’t seen him live for a couple of years so that will be a blast! I have a fun filled weekend ahead.
1. VAVA by Joy Han Dorothy Tank Top. I am such a sucker for a great embellishment such as a pom pom or fringe. They are fun, stylish and a great addition to any outfit. I also saw some pom pom curtains the other day that were the cutest! This tank top is simple yet spunky and would be great paired with some white skinny jeans and wedges. This top is on pre order and the other pom pom top that I LOVED by this brand sold out almost immediately. Make sure you don’t miss out on this one!
2. J. Crew Neon Tassel Earrings. Speaking of fun embellishments, how awesome are these tassel earrings? I love the detailing of the delicate stones paired with the bright colored fringe. I am all about statement pieces and these will definitely make your outfit stand out. Take a simple t-shirt and jeans and add these earrings and you have a full outfit!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Georgina Studded Gladiator Sandal. Every summer I try to buy at least one pair of high quality sandals. Let’s face it, I can buy multiple pairs of sandals from Target and they just don’t hold up. I am swooning over these blush Rebecca Minkoff Gladiator sandals. The blush color, the studded detail (reminds me of the Valentino Rockstud) and the overall style of these sandals are perfection.
4. Sugafina Champagne Gummy Bears. WHO doesn’t need champagne gummy bears in their life? Why didn’t I think of this idea?? What a different little treat to have. All my champagne lovers out there will be just as excited about these as I am!
5. Kate Spade Bow Straw Fedora. Throwing on a hat is my easy way of not having to do my hair in the Houston humidity during the summer. I love wearing fedoras with a fun tank and this one is perfect! I mean the bow…how cute?! This hat is meant to crush down easily for travel purposes, which is awesome and so convenient. I could see this being taken on many trips this summer.
Have a fabulous weekend! Thanks for reading. 🙂