1. Drybar Triple Sec. Y’all…. this hair product is life changing! My friend Sarah introduced it to me and I cannot thank her enough for doing so. This product is three-in-one volumizer, texturizer and dry shampoo. It is a life saver for those mornings where I just don’t have enough time while I’m getting ready and perfect to add just the amount of volume for a night out. Not to mention, it smells absolutely incredible! If I can’t have a blowout from Drybar every day, this is the second best option!
2. Rebecca Minkoff Marble Envelope Leo Clutch. I can’t help but stop and browse the Rebecca Minkoff “Leo” clutch while shopping online. The shape is classic but the exposed zipper detail makes it stand out from your typical clutch. I lovE the marble print and this bag comes in endless colors. Maybe marble print can be my new leopard neutral! 🙂
3. Antropologie Isla Pineapple Candle. Not only is this candle in the form of a pineapple (which I love), it is gold. All around winner in my book! Fun fact, pineapples are also the symbol of hospitality. Now you can have the cute presentation and welcoming feel of this gold pineapple for your candle. This would look great on top of some coffee table books or styled on a bookshelf.
4. Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf. A couple of my friends have this Lululemon Vinyasa scarf and I love the versatility of it. The scarf is made from “Rulu”, which is basically a stretchy, super-soft, breathable and moisture wicking fabric. This material makes this scarf great to wear for workouts outside when it is cold or just for fun, everyday wear. The thing I like most about this scarf is that the options are endless in how you can wear it. The snaps make the shape adjustable and you can wear it just about anyway your heart desires. Here is a video that demonstrates how you can wear the scarf.
5. New Balance for J. Crew 620 Sneakers. I absolutely love the New Balance and J. Crew collaboration. They took a men’s classic shoe and sized it down and made it more slender for women. It comes in fun colors (of course I love the gold) and would be the perfect staple in your closet. Once again, J. Crew never disappoints.