Hello from Breckenridge! We have arrived and it is absolutely beautiful here! The town is the absolute cutest. Today we are skiing so pray I don’t roll down the mountain! 😉
1. Old Navy Reversible Faux Leather Tote. The fact that this tote is reversible is huge! Basically two bags for the price of one…amazing! This tote reverses to a navy blue and the also have in tan/peach and black/red options. It is the perfect size to include an Ipad so it would be great for work or travel. For $35.00, this bag is a steal!
2. Steve Madden ‘Fringly”Sandal. I can’t get over how stunning these heels are! Fringe is one of my favorite details and when it is paired with this cobalt blue it is a show stopper. I love the boho inspired look of these sandals and they will be perfect for the spring. I can’t wait to get my hands on these beauties!
3. Wake Me Up For Champagne Eye Mask. I chuckled when I saw this eye mask. I might get some funny looks if I wore this on an airplane but I do believe you should ALWAYS be awakened for Champagne! Pop Fizz Clink!
4. BB Dakota Lillian Drapey Front Jacket. I am continuously drawn to the color blush. This jacket is a beauty. The faux leather looks real and incredibly soft and this jacket would be great for layering. It not only comes in blush but it comes in three other neutral colors that are all great pieces.
5. Mark and Graham Linen Satin Stitch Cocktail Napkins. I love a good monogram and these napkins are perfect for a night of cocktails or for stocking your bar cart. I love that personalization options are endless. Color, font and monogram are all custom on these napkins. I gave these as hostess gifts at one of my wedding showers and received nothing but positive feed back from them. The fact that they are linen dresses them up just the perfect amount.