TGIF friends! The first full week after the holidays is always the hardest. Not to mention it is FREEZING here in Houston. It makes it so difficult to get out of bed and go work out (thanks ClassPass for the motivation) and go to work. I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Derek and I celebrate our first wedding anniversary on Sunday! How is it even possible that it has been a year already?! We are going to Uchi for dinner which I am super excited about because we love Sushi and have never been! I’ve heard such great things about it and ANY recommendations are welcome. We also get to bust out our cake topper. Yummmm! I love cake. 🙂
1. Threshold Bar Cart. I purchased my bar cart a little over a year ago and it is still one of my favorite pieces in my house. I am even about to do a little makeover to it this weekend. I love so many things about it though. The simplicity, the lines, the size and of course the fact that it is brass (aka gold). Target did have this on the website but now it is nowhere to be found (UPDATE: it is back on the site!). I did see it in stores this past week though. For $130 you NEED to swipe this cart up ASAP. They do have some other really great options like this (on sale!) and this (also on sale).
2. Merona Pointed Toe Flats. I came across these flats while browsing Target’s website. They look almost identical to the J.Crew Bow flats. I kept it to myself and quickly added the blush color to my cart. When these came in I was SO happy with them. The quality is great and for $30 I now want to buy them in black. They are not sold in stores so you will have to buy them on-line. You’re welcome for my on-line shopping problem and having to work the day after Christmas.
3. ASOS ALDO Structured Champagne Bag. I think the world is realizing that we need more Champagne in our life. A daily struggle for me! This purse is the cutest. It is a smaller crossbody than the Kate Spade version and under $100. This has my name and blog written ALL over it. I think my friends would die if I showed up to brunch with this. So much fun!
4. Ted Baker London ‘Crystal Bow’ Wallet. I love this wallet because it could work as your every day wallet or you could use it for a night out as a clutch. There is ample room for a phone and cash so it is the perfect multipurpose piece. The patent leather dresses it up and the bow clasp sealed the deal for me. I LOVE this nude color but it also comes in black, red and light pink.
5. J.Crew Leopard Calf Hair Iphone Case. I go through phone cases pretty fast because I get bored of them easily. When I saw this one one sale on J.Crew’s website I was instantly in love. Leopard, gold and calf hair texture on a phone case…heaven. This is when I am still excited that I have an Iphone 5!
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!