1. Alice + Olivia Traveler Mug. A tumbler with a removable bow headband….how perfect! This is the second mug from the Starbucks and Alice + Olivia collaboration and both have been beyond adorable. The first one had a removable tutu! This was released on-line and it immediately sold out. WAHHHH! Fingers crossed we see this in Starbucks stores soon because I NEED this mug in my life.
2. S’well Water Bottle. You may have seen these bottles around and just though..what’s so great about another water bottle? These S’well bottles can keep your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. What a great multifunctional piece! S’well comes in a variety of colors, textures and sizes and is a great way to reduce plastic water bottle waste.
3. Wildfox Heart Sunglasses. With Valentine’s day around the corner, how great are these sunglasses? The heart shaped lenses would add a fun flair to any outfit. Set your sights on love!! <3
4. Lululemon 105 F Singlet. Confession: I am a Lululemon addict. I use to think it was absolutely ridiculous to spend THAT much money on work out clothes. Then I tried on my first pair of Wunder Unders and it was love at first try on. Now I can’t walk in the store without wanting to purchase something. This tank is my favorite kind of work out shirt. It’s light weight, loose fitting and super breathable. Perfect not only for the Texas heat but for any type of work out class. Not to mention, they have almost every color under the sun available!
5. Steve Madden Varcity Pump. These bright suede cobalt heels are to DIE for. The color is stunning and the d’orsay style make them versatile for any outfit. You can wear them in the winter for a pop of color or the spring or summer with the rest of your bright wardrobe. Crushing on these babies!
Hope y’all have a great weekend! Thanks for reading. 🙂