Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fabulous New Year’s Eve and celebrated accordingly with a glass of champagne! 🙂 We went to dinner at Carraba’s with friends and then to a party at the Black Swan at the Omni Hotel. It was SO much fun and we danced the night away! I rented my dress from Rent The Runway and was BEYOND obsessed with it. This was my first time to rent from Rent the Runway and it was such a positive experience. I will rent again! Here are some pictures from our night…sorry for the quality as they are from my iphone!
Derek and I…feathers galore!
The Whole Gang! Cheers to 2015!
1. Devon Maryn “Bows to Toes” Yoga Capris. I came across Devon Maryn on Instagram and I am now their new biggest groupie. They have the most adorable, fun, preppy work out clothes. I mean how can you not LOVE these bow capris. I am dying over them and and these Confetti Yoga Capris. If you want to start your 2015 work outs in style, Devon Maryn is the way to go!
2. The Gospel According to Coco Chanel. Coco Chanel is a well know name in the Fashion Industry. This book is a look into Chanel’s life and her views from style to passion, from money and success to femininity and living life on your own terms. I think we can all learn a little from Coco Chanel, and her killer handbags! 🙂
3. ModCloth Airport Greeting Cardigan. This cardigan looks perfect for a lazy weekend day or to layer for a work out. I love the asymmetrical zipper detail and the high low cut. It also comes in almost every color imaginable so you can stock up on them!
4. Copperhead Snake Tieks. These Tieks will help you stand out in the crowd. With a Copperhead snake skin print in copper, pewter and black, these flats will match well with a variety of items. If you have never heard of Tieks they are flats that can fold and be carried in your purse. They are perfect for a long day of wearing heels at work or for a night out. Tieks are made with fine Italian leather and provide comfort without compromising your style.
5. The Burlap Bag “Cuddles” Candle. ” Cuddles – this scent will make you want to light a fire and cuddle with someone you like. Or a cat. Or Both. This is a nice mixture of amber, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.” With a description like that how could you not love this candle?! The Burlap Bag is a company from Austin, Texas that makes soy candles with unique scents…like Unicorn Puke, Crazy Cat Lady, and Puppy Love. Do yourself a favor and check out The Burlap Bag!