Valentine’s Day will be here before we know it! Even though I typically don’t go all out for Valentine’s Day there are so many cute DIYs, recipes, party themes that I want to try. Even if you are single on Valentine’s day (or as I use to call it Singles Awareness day) who can pass up some cute decor, sweets and lots of champagne! I have complied some of my favorite ideas I have found on the web to get you in the spirit. Enjoy!
1. Heart Tree – adiyproject
Such a cute and simple project to dress up some twigs. I love the presentation of this!
2. Decorating with candy – The House of Smiths
Apothecary jars are great to fill and decorate for any holiday. The red and pink candies are the perfect touch for Valentine’s Day.
3. DIY Valentine’s Day Heart Banner – Eighteen25
This would be perfect for your mantle or bar cart to add a little Valentine’s Day flair!
4. DIY Glitter Love Canvas – Hey Lauren Rene
I love the idea of this canvas because you could use it all year long for home decor.
5. DIY Cupid’s Arrow – Nest of Posies
Pink sequins and gold dipped feathers…adorable.
6. Heart Racing Tabata Workout – My Healthy Happy Home
With all of the candy and wine associated with Valentine’s Day, this Tabata workout will help you get rid of some of that guilt.
7. Red Wine Lollipops – Sprinkles Bakes
Sign me up…what a cool idea!
8. Brown Sugar Blondies – Baked Perfection
These just look heavenly..I think I gained 5 pounds looking at them.
9. A Very Valentine’s Cocktail – The Dandy Life
Because no Valentine’s Day is complete with out champagne! Or any day in my opinion. 🙂
10. Anti-Valentine’s Day Party – Moms & Munchkins
I love the idea of this Anti-Valentines’s Day party with a bunch of girlfriends. Being single on Valentine’s Day can be fun too! As Carrie Bradshaw said, “Maybe our girlfriends are our real soul mates and guys are just people to have fun with.”
Happy Valentine’s Friends!