Happy Halloween! I hope you have a spooktacular day and have some fun plans for tonight!
1. Just Fab ‘Federica’ Heel. I just about died when I saw these heels. Cobalt and bows..perfection! These Just Fab heels are stunning and also come in red. The price point is just right on these heels..score! My theory is everything is better with a bow right?
2. Anthropologie Vestige Lipstick Holder. In the past year my lipstick collection has doubled. I use to hardly ever wear color and now I can’t help but buy new colors for each season. What a great to display and store your lipstick. This would be a pretty and sophisticated addition to any vanity.
3. Hunter Original High Gloss Boots. I have had my eye on Hunter rain boots for awhile. These red high gloss boots are not only great for a rainy day but you can get away wearing them this fall/winter. I use to rock rain boots all the time in college and wish I could wear them to work all the time now. Can someone please make it acceptable to wear rain boots as business attire?
4. CityComfortsDC “I Prefer Veuve”. This sign is spot on. As we all know, I LOVE champagne. This sign just says it all…you can’t go wrong with Veuve! City Comforts Etsy shop has amazing prints! I am also loving this, this and this.
5. BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket. This pink faux leather jacket is a beauty! Since pink is one of my favorite colors, of course I immediately fell in love with this jacket. I really like the slim cut and all the detailing with the zippers.