TGIF friends! October is flying by. Can you believe it is already almost time for Halloween?!? This weekend is spent celebrating some of my good friends birthdays. I hope you all have some great plans!
1. Feather Trim Floppy Felt Fedora. This hat was love at first sight. It comes in 3 color options and I am smitten by the gray and navy colors. The leopard-spotted feathers add the perfect detail to this hat. What a great accessory for the fall!
2. Oversized Plaid Scarf. Anyone else mad for plaid? Run to your nearest Target and check out the selection of plaid scarves! They are similar prints to the popular blanket scarves from Zara. This one is almost identical to last years scarf at Zara that sold out and went viral! Since I already have the tan one, I opted for this green and purple combination and am obsessed with it. Now bring on the wool scarf weather Houston!
3. Emily Ley 2015 Simplified Planner. I am kind of a planner snob. I’m old school in the way that I don’t use the calendar on my phone and prefer to carry around a planner and write down EVERYTHING. For 2015 I did my research early to figure out which planner would work best for me. I have had almost every big brand name planner out there but Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner caught my eye. I have the daily edition and i’m in love with it! It has space from 7:00am – 7:00pm to plan out your day along with a to-do list. Monday through Friday have their own page and Saturday and Sunday split a page. This is a planner lovers dream come true! The cover also has gold detailing so of course that was another selling point for me. I cannot wait for 2015 to come so I can start using my Simplified Planner!
4. Dorothy Perkins Leopard Hem Top. Are y’all sick of my leopard obsession yet? I love that this top looks layered with out being all bulky. It looks like it would be incredibly comfortable and great with jean, boots and a scarf! Great weekend outfit right there.
5. Dorothy Perkins Oxblood Feather Clutch. I ended up on Dorothy Perkins website when I found this clutch. Oxblood and feathers…sign me up! I think the feathers are such a fun detail! I would use any excuse to carry this clutch. Anyone else obsessed with it like I am?