Another week has come and gone! It’s been a pretty gross week here in Houston with a TON of rain! I have gone to some fun events this week including Pomp and Circumstances Girls Night Out and KB Kasuals 2 year anniversary. It’s been great meeting some of my fellow Houston blogging girls and getting to chat! Now onto this weeks Friday Favorites:
1. Bathtub Wine Glass Holder. I just about died when I saw this. How perfect is this bathtub wine glass holder?!?! Now you can take a bubble bath, read a book and have your glass of wine (or champagne in my case) all in one. With a variety of colors and for just $15…you can’t pass this up!
2. Mossimo Lina Buckle Ankle Boot. Target does it yet AGAIN. These boots are not sold in stores but I found them while browsing the website. I absolutely LOVE the cut outs and the buckle details. These boots are also only $40 which compared to most ankle boots, is a steal!
3. Forever 21 Sheer Leopard Scarf. I don’t think it would be a Friday Favorite without some Leopard! I love scarfs for fall because they can dress up even a simple shirt. This scarf would even work in the springtime since it is a light material. It also is only $9 SO you really can’t go wrong with this bad boy!
4. The Everygirl “Success is Not for the Lazy” Tumbler. I LOVE this tumbler! As a hard working and dedicated person, I feel this has my name written all over it. Whether it is with work, working out or my personal life i’m always giving 110%. You have to work to achieve your dreams and this tumbler has the perfect way of saying it.
5. Old Navy Quilted Barn Vests. No shame, this was a find in the Old Navy girls section. Typically an XL fits about the same as a xsmall/small in ladies and you can get awesome items (like this vest) for cheaper! It looks like a J. Crew vest but for under $30! It is sold out online in larger sizes but you might be able to find it in stores. Old Navy has been killing it lately with their clothes. I love so many of their fall items and they are always running some sort of sale. Check them out, you won’t regret it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! 🙂