Cheers to the weekend! I am counting down the hours until it is 5:00 pm and we can really kick off the weekend! We are in town this weekend and I am excited for a weekend of pool time, friends and relaxation!
1. Capri Blue Volcano Candle. I have no shame in saying I stumbled upon this by walking around Anthropologie and looking for the good-smelling candle burning. Oh.my.goodness….this candle smells amazing! It makes my whole house smell incredible, which is way better then smelling like dog (sorry Lacey and Mia!) You can also buy it cheaper here.
2. J. Crew Factory Herringbone Vest. I was SO excited when I saw this vest on J. Crew Factory. I really wanted to purchase it last year from J. Crew, but just couldn’t justify the price (Houston winters..basically non-existent.) I purchased this last week for $75.00 and cannot wait for it to come in. Side note: the vest is on back order until November. If you live in Texas though, this is just when it is getting cold!
3. Long Gold Bow Necklace. I love, love, love this necklace! I have a
slight MAJOR obsession with bows. This necklace is feminine, dainty and the perfect length. Even better news: this necklace is on sale!
4. Gigi New York Magenta Mini Taylor. Gigi New York is my new favorite purse line. I have the Sky Blue Uber Clutch and it is my go-to clutch. It is the perfect size and who doesn’t love that you can add a monogram to the purse?! I think this Mini Taylor will be my next purchase for a big purse! Gigi New York just had an amazing sale and I have another clutch in teal (perfect for the fall) and a phone case coming soon! I can’t wait to keep adding to my collection.
5. Tory Burch Mckenzie Espadrille. What a great shoe that can transition from spring to fall. A girl can NEVER have too much leopard! I love the texture these shoes have with the calf hair. They would be easy to wear with black or to mix with patterns if you dare!