TGIF!! We have made it through the week and onto another weekend. We are going to the river this weekend with friends and going to see Pat Green and Cory Morrow. River, cold drink in hand, sun, friends and Texas Country…that’s my kind of weekend!
1. Yes Way Rose Bag. This tote basically says it all. Great for a pool day and loving that it is champagne themed!
2. Topshop Lace Trim Romper. This is one of my favorite rompers I have seen this season. I love the color and the dainty lace trim.
3. Kendra Scott Ella Ring in Gold Drusy. Kendra Scott’s new GlamRocks collection is to die for. I’m loving this gold drusy ring. Gold and sparkle..count me in! I’m also loving this and this.
4. Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment. This stuff is AMAZING. I have the SLOWEST growing hair on the planet. I have been growing my hair out from a bob for 4 years (not even kidding on that). This hair treatment smells incredible and has strengthened my hair. If your hair can’t get past that awkward stage, I highly suggest this.
5. The Little Things Mug. This coffee mug has almost all of my favorite things on it! What girl doesn’t love those items listed?? If you haven’t visited Charm and Gumption’s web site, do yourself a favor and check it out. They have super cute items that would make great gifts!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 🙂